Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

I'm pretty sure I don't have to tell anyone but this has been the hardest year of my life. I sometimes look back and still can't believe all that we've been through. What do I have to be thankful for? From the surface it might not seem like much...but there is.

I'm thankful for my health. The infection that was brewing for all those months could have easily have taken my life.

I'm thankful for the good doctors that I had the second part of the year.

I'm thankful for our family and friends who have been so supportive in every aspect of our lives.

I'm thankful for the social worker at Highland who has helped me in this process and who's allowed me to feel like I've done something to help.

I'm thankful for the on-line and in person groups that I've joined. Those ladies are amazing. (pen-pals included)

I'm beyond thankful for my husband. I know I've said it before but I seriously could not have made it through this year without him. 

I'm thankful for AJ. He makes me smile. Every. Single. Day.

I'm thankful for Ryan. My sweet boy who left too soon. My hero. The little boy who I believe saved me. The one who's made me a better mom for AJ. The one who's pushed me to get changes made. The one who's given me so much inspiration. No one else in this world, in this life will touch me as much as you have.

I'm thankful for a new year. A clean slate of sorts.

Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment