Sunday, November 20, 2011

Six Months

How is it six months already? It's unbelievable how much has gone on in these six months.

I've been to more doctors and had more tests than I can count. I've had 2 surgeries. We finally got answers as to what happened. Changes have been made. New doctors. Better info for new angel moms. New connections. A new drive. We learned to smile again when I never thought we'd be able to. We've laughed. We've cried, a lot. I became a better mom. I'm a small business owner. We're fundraisers.

One thing that never changes -- I miss Ryan just as much today as I did 184 days ago. I would go through these last six months all over again if I could get a chance to hold Ryan in my arms just one more time. I'd study every inch of him, trying to remember every detail. I'd take more pictures and I wouldn't have let him go that night.

I miss you so much sweet boy. I love you today and always.

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment