Saturday, November 12, 2011

Pictures

Here are our favorite pictures taken the other day. I'm really happy with how these came out. AJ got new shoes for the pictures and he really seems to like them. I think they're adorable. He looks so big to me. How is he almost 2?

We tried to include Ryan in our family picture. The blanket on AJ's lap is Ryan's. You can also see the blue bracelets. We all have them (Nick's is on his other hand).


Here's another one I love. AJ loves to drive. It might just be his favorite thing to do right now. If it's got wheels he'll drive it. This car is normally used for special promotions at the photo studio. Nick saw it and asked our photog if AJ could get a picture taken in it. He then drove it all around the studio while we sat and completed our order.

Look at that smile!


And finally -- my little man.



No comments:

Post a Comment