Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Thank You

There are so many people who have been so amazing these last three and a half months. Our families and friends have been wonderful. They've helped with whatever we needed, whenever we needed it. They spread the word while we were fundraising for Ryan's page on March of Dimes, they offered to come up and stay and help out, they've offered financial support and most of all emotional support for all of us. These coming weeks we'll be depending on them all again to get through surgery, recovery and my should-have-been due date. I don't know what we'd do without all of you. Thank you doesn't seem like enough.

There's also another group I need to thank. It's a community you never want to be a part of...my fellow babyloss moms. I've made a few new friends through this journey so far and I can't begin to explain what these women mean to me. Some of them are women I've never met in person. My pen pals and FM buddy mean the world to me. I honestly don't know what I would have done without them. I still count on them quite a bit and hope they know that they can count on me as well.

I'm also thankful for finding Parent Link. Just in the two meetings I've attended I've learned so much and made great contacts. I know this is something I'll be involved in for years to come.

I hope no one ever has to go through this but know that God forbid, there is a wonderful community out there of women who have gone through it before you.

So to all of you who have helped -- even if you think it's something small -- know that it all counts and we couldn't have made it this far without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment