Thursday, August 25, 2011

Is there a "kick me" sign on my back?

I feel like there is...and I feel like it's been there for a while.

Last night was rough. I took something to help me sleep and I still coudln't sleep. Then I finally started to fall asleep and AJ woke up (and kept waking up) from the storms we had. In total I think I got 3 hours of sleep.

AJ got up around 7:15 and I went to put on Blue's Clues for him. The episode we recorded last night was about bringing home a new baby. What a way to start an already very stressful day.

Went to the appointment. My blood pressure was high b/c I was so nervous. They asked the standard questions. The doc comes in. Talking about this thing and the pain and he asks me if I'm breastfeeding. I looked at him like he was crazy, told him what happened and then looked away. I took a deep breath and sat there for a second debating if I should just walk out right then and there. Seriously people, you have me fill out a damn history form -- how about you fucking read it?!

After I got passed that we went over what our options are. I knew it was going to be surgery. This one is more involved. I'll have to be in the hospital for a couple of days. He's going to do everything in his power to just take the mass and leave my uterus as intact as possible. There's still the chance that bleeding can occur and I'll lose the uterus all together but that's worst case scenario. His number one goal is to have us go on to be able to have another child.

The surgery will be either the second of third week of September. I'll find out at some point next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment