Friday, December 9, 2011

Birthday Wishes

I'm a planner by nature. I like to have a plan and try to stick to it. I like to know what's going on and when. Lately I've gotten used to the fact that things don't always go as planned. I never know how my day is going to be or what will set me into a tailspin. Celebrating seemed to be the last thing I wanted to do. I didn't know how I could celebrate and be happy when a part of me is missing. Today I figured it out.

Today I had one of the best birthdays I've had in a very long time. We had a plan and it went off without a hitch.

We had a nice breakfast all together, then we met Lauren and Cole and AJ went to spend the day with them.

Nick and I went to the tattoo parlor. I finally got both of my tattoos. I waited so long. I'm so glad I got them. I love them and can't stop looking at them. (I went to Physical Graffiti for anyone who's wondering)



After the tattoos we went to see Ryan. We spent a few minutes and then headed to lunch. We had a nice lunch together. We then met Lauren, Tom, Cole and AJ at the RIT hockey game. The boys had a great time and so did we.

It was the perfect day. I got to spend some time just me and Nick. It was like we were dating again! :) Then we got to have some great family time. I seriously could not have asked for anything more.

I also had so many birthday wishes...from Facebook to email to phone calls and messages. Thank you!

I hope this is the beginning of a wonderful year.

No comments:

Post a Comment