Saturday, September 1, 2012

We made the paper!

I have to admit I was a little nervous about the article for the local paper. No offense to the writer but he was young with no children. I wasn't sure he was going to "get it". He asked good questions though.

The article was printed in Thursdays edition of my town's local paper and another town. Next week if there's room it'll run in another. In my town's edition we even had a teaser on the front page. It was awesome.

The article was very well written. It had a ton of quotes from me, Hayden's mom and Lander's mom. Since the article has come out our facebook page has 10 new "likes".

I am so proud of our group. I'm proud that all of our members were excited about it and that we all love getting together. I'm proud of how welcoming everyone is to new members. I can't even begin to explain how happy it makes me to think that all of our kids are looking down and are proud of us. That is the best part of all.




I love you sweet boy. Forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment