Monday, October 15, 2012

Wave of Light

Today is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day. People are encouraged to light a candle for their baby (or babies) who have gone too soon. At 7pm you light a candle this way no matter what time zone you're in that wave of light will continue on.

I got home a few minutes to 7 and lit my candle. I hopped on facebook and was truly overwhelmed. Pictures of candles flooded my feed. Some were for Ryan, others for friends' babies and some for strangers. Amazing. I'm sitting here refreshing the page and seeing all of these pop up is so powerful.

The feeling of all of these little ones being remembered all at the same time from all over the world gives me chills. It also makes me sad. There are so many babies. Too many.

Remembering Ryan, Hayden, Ethan, Sarah, Lucy, Colton, Jacob, Lander, Mason, Madison, Easton and all of the other babies watching over us.


I love you sweet boy. Forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment