Friday, May 18, 2012

Ten

I've been spending a lot of time at the cemetery these last two weeks. It's as if something is pulling me there. It feels like it did last year. The weather is beautiful, a slight breeze and shining sun. Often I go and just sit. It gives me a chance to think and my mind usually just wanders from one thing to another.

Last week there was a new baby in the section. Then only 3 days later there was another. It's heartbreaking. Once the temporary markers were placed I learned that it wasn't two babies it was actually three. A set of twins and a singleton.

That makes ten babies that have been buried since Ryan. We're just under a year.

People might think I'm a little over the top with the fundraising and my involvement with the March of Dimes. I walk not only for Ryan but for Ethan, Hayden, Sarah, Colton, Anthony, Ainsley & Evelyn and the ten babies that have joined Ryan in the Christ Child section of Holy Sepulchre Cemetery. Those children are all the motivation I need.

I love you sweet boy. Forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment