Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10 months

Dear Ryan,

How can it be 10 months? I find myself having a hard time lately. Each day we get closer to your birthday. That mark seems so huge. A whole year. I know it's still 2 months away but it's already on my radar.

Today I had some time to myself. Dad took AJ to the zoo this afternoon so I could do some planting outside. I planted the tree Aunt Lauren bought for you at Christmas. It's got a nice spot in front of the house. I also planted some bulbs in your garden in the backyard. The tree is starting to bud. I can't wait to see it in full bloom. After I was done planting I went and had a nice lunch and did a little shopping. The few hours I had alone made such a difference.

Dad and AJ had a nice time at the zoo. They went to the park afterwards and all in all they had a great day together. I hope you were there with them enjoying it too.

We're doing great raising money for the March of Dimes. As of tonight we have $2,147. And there are still 60 days to go. I've also joined the Family Team Committee. I'm looking forward to working with MOD on different projects.

Ten long months and I still miss you like it's the first day without you. I love you so, so much. Forever and a day.

~Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment