Sunday, July 15, 2012

Third time's the charm

I went to visit Ryan yesterday and I noticed his ladybug was missing again. I figured it was another child who was playing with it and I would find it in a different part of the section like we did last time.

I looked everywhere. Nothing. Then the anger set in. I called Nick and told him. I sent a text to Hayden & Ethan's moms. Hayden's mom had 3 things go missing a few weeks before. The longer I sat there in my car the harder I cried. I haven't sobbed like that since last year.

Last time the ladybug was stolen (and no I don't know that's what happened for sure but the darn thing was staked into the ground!) I had to go on-line to find another. It was only sold in a 6-pack. I didn't think I'd need to dip into that stash so quickly.

So today we went and brought another ladybug and this time we made sure it wasn't going anywhere. I used rubber cement and tape. It's attached to the flagpole. I put his name on the outside and the underside. So help me if this one goes missing.

Tomorrow I'm going to call the cemetery and I'm going to set up a meeting for later this week. I know there isn't much they can do but it's obvious that there is at least one person hanging out in the bushes of the section -- you can tell by the beer cans and lottery tickets. They need to know that this is a problem and it needs to be addressed.

Hopefully this will take care if it -- it's so hard to go there and see something that means so much to you gone.



I love you sweet boy. Forever and a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment